Sunday, November 27, 2011

Chapter Twenty-Three: The Plot Thickens … In Which I Trip In A 2nd-Century Mausoleum and Break My Foot


Well, as much as we’re always told to expect he unexpected, I never saw this coming and still have a hard time believing it. I suppose a positive byproduct of being stuck in the house is that now I actually have time to put up posts on this blog and … oh yeah, I guess, do my homework. I already finished one of the three 8-10 page papers I have to write but I would so much rather be out going to museums, churches, resturants, bars, and pretty much anywhere outside of my room. My Signora has been really nice, always asking me if I need anything before she leaves the house, and even making me food or coffee a few times, though usually we’re on our own during the weekends. Such a sweetie! Apparently, a girl who stayed with her last year broke both her legs three weeks before leaving so now she feels like her house is jinxed. Neither of us, however, broke our respective bones at the house so I think she has nothing to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment