Wednesday, July 6, 2011

La Vie En Rose

As I spend more and more time here, I feel more and more comfortable instead of touristy. That's not to say that I don't partake in tourist activities on a daily basis (or should I say hourly...) but I get to experience a lot of things characteristic of normal life here such as grocery shopping, cooking a meal in my "apartment," walking around just for fun, or familiarity with the Metro system. In fact, I feel more comfortable navigating around the Paris Metro than BART at home. In my time in La Ville Lumiere, the City of Lights, I've gotten to see and do some pretty incredible things, from historical sights and monuments to museums, streets, and cafes.


Hall of Mirrors, Versailles!!

Luxembourg Gardens

Cocktails next to Notre Dame

Paris desserts are top notch every time!!

Versailles Gardens

No comments:

Post a Comment